This Is Where I Draw the Line

      Drawing has been something I have really enjoyed for a long time. It allows me to put what is in my head on paper. Although I am not always able to get the drawing or painting exactly the way I envisioned it, I do still love seeing the finished product. Sometimes, my art will come out even better than planned which is also a plus. My goal for all of my projects is to point to God. He gave me the ability and the desire to keep doing it, so why not?

All of my siblings are artsy in one way or another. Some of us paint, draw, sing, write music, etc. In relation to drawing, I love how we have spun off of each other’s styles to finally come up with our own. 

     I have been drawing recently, but nothing just awe inspiring. Because of this, I will show you pictures from the past and present that I have drawn.


                                                                            Cars 

Groups of People



Picture Verse
I have done about four picture verses, but this one is my favorite!


People*





Other




Most Recent


   This is what I thought of when I heard about the controversy centered around George Floyd. Although some people think either black people or white people are to blame for this nonsense, that is not entirely the case. Those who are outside of Christ have a father whose name is Satan. John 8:44 says:


“You are of your father the devil, and it is your will to practice the desires [which are characteristic] of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks what is natural to him, for he is a liar and the father of lies and half-truths.


    Those desires described in this verse, according to Galatians 5:19-21, include:


"The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery;

idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions

and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God."


    We are fighting a spiritual battle that cannot be won by guns, fists, or hateful words. All these things do is stir up more strife and hatred. So, what are we who are in Christ to do to combat this foolishness? Ephesians 6:11-12 says:

“Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”

    Pray to your Father in Heaven. Spend time in His Word. Be ready to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those enslaved to sin. 

 




*Note: Some of the pictures appear orange because of the lighting in the house. I did enhance the picures to allow veiws to see them better.




Feel free to comment and check out my other blogs and post!!

P.S. If you want to notified about upcoming posts (on any blog), let me know via email (tabbiedkat@gmail.com).


Comments

  1. Cool! I like your insight into the George Floyd controversy. Thanks for your input.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nailed it!

Introduction